But for now, I'm hoping that when that time comes, the dull process of packing doesn't leave me staring into a poorly assembled mess of useless objects. Once I arrive in my new room and unzip my luggage I might be face to face with nothing but a stuffed snake, a calculator and some jacks. If my terrible packing for college is developing into a pattern, or heaven forbid a downward spiral, I wouldn't be too surprised. So far I think I've learned the harsh lesson that dragging a 70-pound suitcase through the airport so easily teaches(the lesson other than how useful a few pushups every morning might be), and am doing a pretty good job of not taking anything with a low usefulness to weight/volume ratio. Ask me again in two weeks- for now, I'm calling packing finished.
I've got a good idea of the classes I want to take: Life Drawing, Sequential and Narrative Illustrating, and Hot Glass and Kiln Elements
And finally, here are some pictures to remind me of the good weather we've been having in my hometown. These were taken today, which amusing to think that the weather in England is so terribly cold.


3 comments:
Great pictures, especially the finch!!! What a camera! What an eye!
Those pics are gorgeous! Like your face. I think you might be arriving just in time for a bit more British cold! At least it waited till after all your travel plans to start up...
Hi Elise!
Am loving your blog. I'm Anita's sister (your dad's first cousin). Just got great news that he will be here in Colorado Springs this month and we'll get together. Add me to your list!
Sylvia
Post a Comment